Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I always see these #wcw

So, I decided why not take part.
My women crush Wednesday #wcw is Kate Upton. She's got an awesome curvy body.


Don't mind if I do. 
Day after day I go to bed saying I'm going to wake up early & go to the gym.
Yet, I never do.
My alarm goes off, I hit snooze, sleep in, then wake up & eat tons of junk.
It's a never ending cycle.
Well the games stop here.
The excuses are done with.
I go dress shopping in 12 days.
I'm going to try on a million dresses and feel like complete shit about it.
See, I was able to change that months ago & didn't.
I choose to keep eating like a fat ass.

I'm over it.
I'm over the poor choices.
I'm over quick meals.
I'm over feeling uncomfortable.
so, tomorrow I will wake up.
I will go to the gym.
I will work out.
I want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
I want to wear whatever I want comfortably.
I want that more than I want comfort foods.
Tomorrow is a brand new day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment