Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Intro


My name is Nichole.

I'm a mother of four. 

Getting married in July of this year.

I met my fiance back in 2004 but we didn't start dating until 2010. 

It's amazing how someone can be right in front of you the entire time, and you not know they're the one you'll spend the rest of your life with. 
(Amazing huh?)

I plan to keep this blog as a form of an online album of our journeys. 

I keep trying to become better at a healthier lifestyle. 

But, I keep failing. 

I'm a person whom likes to see results quickly, not months down the road. 

hence the giving up. 

I'm a doctorate graduate who works on the cardiac floor. 

I'm in the midst of learning medical billing in hopes of opening my very own practice one day. 

 I'm working on better budgeting ideas, as I spend far to much money on absolutely nothing. 

I expect far to much from the ones I care about. 

Maybe it's because I'd be willing to do that much more for them. 
 
I have a MAJOR love for photography. 

 Welcome to my blog!!!!




 




No comments:

Post a Comment