Monday, April 28, 2014

I finally went dress shopping....



I had a fast, busy weekend. 

To start it off Bree had an appointment with the band instructor.

We left there with a new saxophone.

 
 

I worked all night long on Friday. 

I got home at 7:30a on Saturday and my dress appt was at 12:30. 

I had some running around to do before going so I came home slept an hour and was on my merry way. 

The girls went shopping with me. 

I only tried on two dresses as I knew which dress I wanted. 

I instantly fell in love with this dress. 

I loved EVERYTHING about it. 
 


This was my favorite.
It was a little on the heavy side..

Making it a little much for our wedding. 

The girls are wearing that blue Malibu color in the background. 

They just didn't have their size in that color. 
 




Bree had a blast at the bridal store. she's more the shopping type like her momma.

hold on, let me take a selfie :)




Well I left there, over my budget. 

BUT, I got a free tumbler.




To wrap my weekend up the Fiance and I took our little man to Breakfast and to get a tablet with his gift card he won at school for being such a great reader. 



Monday is back and my busy schedule continues on. 

 How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment