Monday, April 21, 2014

Our Easter Weekend.


 Our weekend started off with Bree and I making our Easter cake.


 I then decided I wanted to make dirt pudding too. 



 After a very long night. I put together their baskets and went to bed. 

Yes, I even buy Alan a basket. 



 The kids woke up and tore their baskets apart. 
We then headed north/west for Easter dinner at Alan's mothers house. 

I had to get all holly-wood for dinner. 


 I bought that dress months ago for our Anniversary and never wore it. 

So, I thought, why not?


We ate plenty-ful dinner and went to sleep. 

I made sure to wake up early enough to put the eggs out for the hunt. 

Our son thinks the bunny brings his eggs in his pouch, Lol.


Bree found the gold and Jay got the Silver one.



They flew kites, played fresbie, and played with pebbles. (nana's dog). 



I managed to sneak in a few shots with this handsome guy of ours. (he never wants his picture taken anymore.)



Nana got them baskets too. 

Lucky ducks!!!! 

I even got the soon to be hubs in few shots  with me. 


The background couldn't have been any better. 


We had a great weekend. 

I love making new memories. 

Easter Selfie.

Pssst. I made it to the gym this morning & burned a nice 500 calories. 

One.day.at.a.time.



Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment